KodeKLIX® Kits are supported by an extensive range of resources including free access online manuals, videos and the Australian curriculum focused STEM in Practice publications developed through our collaboration from AISWA.
- Free on-line manuals are available to owners of KodeKLIX® Kits. These resources are structured for self-learning; from the basics through to full-function projects with extension parts. There are over 500 pages of KodeKLIX® support including construction guides for projects, pre-written downloadable code, quizzes and challenges. Resources include access to our exclusive KodeKLIX® plug-in for BLOCKLY.
- Tutorial videos cover a range of "how to" topics, example projects and even an exclusive look at how the KodeKLIX® Kits are designed and produced.
- STEM in Practice publications provide Australian curriculum focused course work. Designed specifically to facilitate student learning, the STEM in Practice activities are designed to be collaborative, student-managed and focused on developing solutions for real-life scenarios. These printed manuals were developed to be specifically aligned with our KodeKLIX® School STEM kits through our collaboration with the Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia (AISWA) . STEM in Practice books can be bundled with class sets or can be purchased separately from the AISWA online bookshop. Samples from these publications can be viewed here.
- After School and Club program support is provided to enthusiastic teachers and parents by making our 8-week co-curriculum lesson plan available for free.
- Professional Learning workshops for teachers are regularly hosted by AISWA using the STEM in Practice course work and KodeKLIX®. Check the AISWA Website for the dates of upcoming sessions.